Tue17Sep20195:30 pmLong Beach, CA
Please join us for an HTA Meeting on September 17, 2019 for an industry panel on driver classification and the future of drayage in the United States.
- Ogletree Deakins: Bob Roginson
- Scopelitis, Garvin Light, Hanson & Feary: Chris McNatt
- Marron Lawyers: Paul Marron
- Littler Mendelson: Jaime Laurent
- Journal of Commerce: Ari Ashe (Moderator)
Litigation, Lawsuits, Legislation… OH MY!
The future of driver classification is unknown in many jurisdictions. From California to New Jersey and all points in between there are ongoing debates on employees vs. contractors. State legislatures and court rooms are filled with discussions on how drivers should be classified.
700 Queensway Drive
Long Beach, CA 90802
* This meeting is not part of the IANA Intermodal Expo