Not an HTA Member yet?
Look what you're missing out on...
- Harbor Trucking Association is the only organization representing the carriers serving the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles.
- Many of the issues you deal with every day are issues that affect other carriers serving the Ports. One voice with the terminals, ports and steamship lines, is more effective than a few scattered voices.
- With the number of trucks serving the harbor shrinking, and with us using more expensive equipment than ever before, it is critical we use it effectively, and get the most production possible from the resources we have.
- Stay in touch with what is going on in the world around you, without having to do all the research yourself.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of others in the business.
- Take advantage of group discounts in purchasing fuel, tires, and other supplies, as vendors realize the power of the Harbor Trucking Association community.
Complete the form below and click on "submit". You will be sent an eMail acknowledging your transaction that can be used as a receipt. We now accept AMEX,VISA, MC, DISCOVER. If you prefer to pay by check, contact HTA Central, 562-438-9431.
HTA is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation designated under Section 501(c) (6) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions and funds made available are not deductible as charitable contributions as defined in Section 170(c) of the Code but may be deducted as necessary and ordinary business expenses in accordance with the Code. Please contact your tax advisor with any questions about your particular situation.
Sign up today!