Joining the HTA is EASY!Our membership system is fully self-service and easy to use. Get started by selecting a membership type below to view the options (Carrier, Affiliate, BCO). Then, click the signup button for the appropriate membership for your business.
Memberships for Carriers
Annual Carrier Memberships are priced by the number of trucks.
Carriers with 1 – 10 Trucks
Carriers with 11 – 25 Trucks
Carriers with 26 – 50 Trucks
Carriers with 51 – 100 Trucks
Carriers with 101 – 200 Trucks
Carriers with 201+ Trucks
Memberships for Affiliates
Annual Affiliate Memberships are priced by the number of employees.
Affiliates with 10 or less Employees
Affiliates with 11 – 20 Employees
Affiliates with 21 – 50 Employees
Affiliates with 51+ Employees
Memberships for Beneficial Cargo Owners (BCO)
Annual BCO Membership
After Signing Up
You will an email receipt and confirmation of your annual membership subscription, which also serves as your receipt.
HTA is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation designated under Section 501(c) (6) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions and funds made available are not deductible as charitable contributions as defined in Section 170(c) of the Code but may be deducted as necessary and ordinary business expenses in accordance with the Code. Please contact your tax advisor with any questions about your particular situation.
Not an HTA Member yet?
Look what you’re missing out on…
- Harbor Trucking Association is the only organization representing the carriers serving the Ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles and Oakland.
- Many of the issues you deal with every day are issues that affect other carriers serving the ports. One voice with the terminals, ports and steamship lines, is more effective than a few scattered voices.
- With the number of trucks serving the harbor shrinking, and with us using more expensive equipment than ever before, it is critical we use it effectively, and get the most production possible from the resources we have.
- Stay in touch with what is going on in the world around you, without having to do all the research yourself.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of others in the business.
- Take advantage of group discounts in purchasing fuel, tires, and other supplies, as vendors realize the power of the Harbor Trucking Association community.